DNA PATERNITY/MATERNITY TEST
PEACE OF MIND PATERNITY TEST
We are only known laboratory in Nigeria who can offer a four day paternity test. A 'peace of mind' paternity test is suitable if you require a test for curiosity purposes only. Please note that results cannot be used for legal matters such as changing the name on a birth certificate or in family court proceedings. Samples are easy to collect and results are available at the end of the four working days, once the samples arrive at our laboratory.
If you are going to use your paternity test for legal purposes such as immigration application or court cases then you may need our legal paternity testing service. Please contact us for more information
The result will guarantee a minimum probability for a positive match or inclusion of greater than 99.99% and 100% for an exclusion or negative result. Our DNA Paternal Test kit can be requested through our website and kindly fill out request form.
Peace of mind or paternity testing is characterised by the self-collection process. We send sample collection kits to the testing parties, and they perform their own swabbing to collect their DNA samples. Because of this collection method, private paternity testing produces results that are not legally defensible. Included with the kit are consent forms, which must be signed and sent back to our laboratory.
Note with peace of mind paternity
- DNA swabs can be collected by interested parties in their own home and simply send them to us for laboratory analysis
- DNA swabs can also be collected in our laboratory. Please see our opening hours
- No identification is needed just someone with parental responsibility signing on behalf of the child if the child is under 18.
LEGAL DNA PATERNITY TESTS
Note On legal DNA paternity test
- All DNA paternity tests swabs for legal or immigration purposes must be collected in our laboratory facility
- This ensures the adherence to the required accepted legal processes
- Every case has a unique assigned case number
- identification is usually required (E.g. ID card, National ID cards, International passport etc.,)
- Legal DNA paternity cost is different from “peace of mind”. Contact us for more information
How paternity test works?
A paternity test works by comparing a child’s DNA profile with that of an alleged father (and often the mother as well). Because a child inherits half of his or her DNA from each biological parent, such a comparison reveals whether the child may have inherited DNA from the father. When individuals are biologically related as parent and child, their DNA profiles show predictable patterns of genetic inheritance. It is this information we use to determine the paternity of a child.
These samples (peace of Mind paternity test) are not admissible in a court of law and although we follow a strict code of practice to ensure you get a 100% accurate test result so that you can have the peace of mind you richly deserve.
If you are going to use your paternity test for legal purposes then you may need our legal paternity testing service
How to use our paternity test?
Please ensure you read all instructions before beginning avoid eating drinking or washing mouth immediately before taking any DNA sample. Begin by...... considering the need for a legal paternity test. Do you need your test results for legal purposes such as immigration applications? If so, please contact us.
Who will receive the paternity results?
Nominated person on the paternity test consent form can receive result either in person in our office or via a secure email address.
For our entire DNA paternity, drug and alcohol testing services, we have a strong and robust partnership with Alphabiolabs based in Warrington United Kingdom.
- Alphabiolabs is ISO 17025 - General requirements for the competence of Testing and Calibration Laboratories - DNA & Drug Testing. ISO17025 is the internationally recognised standard for Testing and Calibration Laboratories.
- ISO 9001 - The International Standard for Quality Management - Drug, Alcohol and DNA Testing
National Agency for the Prohibition of Traffic in Persons (Nigeria)
National Drug Law Enforcement Agency
National Agency for the Prohibition of Traffic in Persons (Nigeria) and National Drug Law Enforcement Agency have and still use our services.
FOR DRUG AND ALCOHOL TESTING SERVICE PLEASE CONTACT US